Three women who previously accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct spoke out against him again Monday.
“I was uncomfortable because he was someone I saw regularly. I knew he was a partner of the organization I worked for,” Rachel Crooks said on “Megyn Kelly Today” on NBC News.
Ms. Crooks said she worked for a company in Trump Tower in the early 2000s and saw Mr. Trump going to and from his residence inside the building. She claims that when she went and introduced herself to Mr. Trump one day he gave her a kiss on both cheeks and on the mouth. She also said that he asked for her phone number a few days later.
Another accuser, Samantha Holvey, said Mr. Trump came backstage during the Miss USA contest in 2006. She said men were normally not allowed backstage because the women would be changing, but that he was allowed because he owned the pageant at the time.
“Just looking me over like I was a piece of meat,” Ms. Holvey said of the exchange.
But the White House says these claims have already been vetted and found to be “false.”
“These false claims, totally disputed in most cases by eyewitness accounts, were addressed as length during last year’s campaign, and the American people voiced their judgement by delivering a decisive victory,” the White House said in a statement to “Megyn Kelly Today.”The timing and absurdity of these false claims speaks volumes, and the publicity tour that has begun only further confirms the political motives behind them.”